27 June 2008

Funny how it works!!

There i was working on some Christening Invites wishing my laser printer worked so i could print faster and much clearer with less ink and low and behold the next day my boss says "you want one of the laser printers that have just been replaced" errrmm of course i do!! The one ive got is nearly new with a drum life of 96% abd i can get on super fast lol

Simple little things please me!!

I wished for a new laser printer - and hey presto one arrived!! Now can I do that for a new man !! lol

Weekend is nearly upon us, and im still thinking I should play in the house, iron and put the rest of the stuff away - a good idea coz i know it'll make me feel better in the long run to have everything in its place (MONICA alert again!!) You think - once it's all done i can sit back and relax once and for all!!!!

Up at 6am for the first time in a while today - i love this time of the morning and am seriously gonna start going for a 5am start to beat the twins up and exercise in the garden - superb!! (yeah i know IM MAD - but then if you didnt realise this by now OH MY GOD where ya been??) lol

I missed my photo day on the 25th so may replace that with tomorrow and then sunday take camera to coast or something.

Take care peeps - xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Hey there you, just caught up with your blog, and so glad everythings is going well for you right now. Loving all your photos, and the wall hanging with the little hanger is just fab. Wish you lived nearer I could do with a bit of your craziness in my life right now LOL (and Monica)!