25 June 2008

Mid Week madness!

Still in love with our new home and so happy with it - untrue - I'm slowly getting things in their right places - which if you know me I'm a little anal about - I'm such a Monica from Friends its been said more than once.

I have the weekend off - not sure as yet how long the twins will be with their Dad must email him to find out. But - what do or should i do with my spare childless time this weekend? Do i waste money and go out ? No - keeping every penny just in case lol - so should i do what I want to do for a change? Maybe a Sat night in with girlie's scrap booking would be nice? Anyone got any ideas or want to pop up let me know - Ally what ya up to? It's hard coz i don't know from week to week whats going on therefore cannot make any plans but then lets face it there are loads of jobs to do around the house. Want to clean front door and d/s windows sometime and tackle the garage so i can actually put a car in it lol - unheard of I know!!!

I'm sure something will happen and i wont be too bored lol

1 comment:

Scrapping4fun said...

Michelle and I are up for some scrapping Saturday night if you want some company!!