Was reading this post on D's blog - you know the girly - totally on my wavelength - check it out - another healing post.
It's been a year to the day that I asked Simon to leave us - a weird day - happy in the knowledge that ive come this far, think if i'd have still been in the old house it would have been different i'd have felt less accomplished. Tried very hard to think of good times we'd spent together - part of my healing - so i'll share a photo with you - it's how i want us to be remembered and the ONLY memory I want to cherish of us - after this it pretty much went down hill and we kinda went with the whole flow of what is meant to be the right way to go about things - meet, fall in love, engaged, have fun, marry, have less fun then have kids buy bikes and cars brand new love our material shit then when it goes nothing left! Warning to you all - don't sit back and let it happen - live for the future not for the day - plan, achieve, love, live and move! Open your minds look for the bigger picture - live the dream - it's totally possible. You have to do it - you have to make it work.
I didnt just loose my husband that day, I lost a whole family, even part of my own family. That somehow still hurts more - than the fact my best friend hates me now - my friend of like 16 years - gone - makes you think if they really cared that much to start with if they can afford to loose you completely. I used to sit here and think that maybe it was because i was a horrible person or really unreasonable but now I know the truth !! Not me at all!!
Above all though and the biggest challenge is knowing when to call it a day - it's such a fine line that we should only every cross if very very sure - attempt to work on it - and not let it slip away. Oh and girlys - my advice - trust your instincts - remember this time last year I said to you QUOTE "if you think you should be checking your mans mobile - then do it, dont put it back down like i did thinking NO I CAN TRUST HIM" Love and live - LOTS!!!!!
PS if you're wondering where the photo is - totally me I CAN'T FIND IT LMAO pre digi sorry!! lmao
Again LOVE THOSE WHO DESERVE IT THE MOST!!! Cherish THIS moment! Live the next!
Peace and love to ya - thanks for listening - i feel much better already xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment