09 July 2008

Update....

OK Monday - what a funny day - well I definitely had to laugh!!! Car ran out of fuel about 100 yards from the station - not funny, while phoning work to let them know i'd be a little late - realised NO MONEY!!! DOH no debit card nothing so couldn't even go get the fuel - oh crap!!!! Now Alison will bear witness that I'm terrible for forgetting my debit card!!

Anyway Dad bailed me out and picked me up took me back to Horsford to get fuel can then to Taverham to get my wallet - bless him. Got Totally covered in diesel - such a lovely smell NOT only to go pay for it all £7.14 of it and my card declined - i stood there and the cashier just looked at me while i was laughing my head off - thinking - WEIRDO!!

Turns out the banks all had a glitch at that time of the morning - TOTALLY my luck. Only fortunate thing is i knew how to pump the diesel thro !! Just couldn't believe it!

Tuesday not much happened pretty uneventful!! Watched MUST LOVE DOGS and Diane Lane's character is sooooooo me - totally - made me laugh!!

I have been chatting with a guy from San Fran - Jason - who's also into photography and has some fab work one of which is this!!
I think I've fallen in love with his city - stunning!! I have always been intrigued by how the other half live so to speak so me being me set J a challenge to photograph his neighbourhood so to speak - anyone who wants to join in feel free - post here a link to your flickr or facebook albums when you're done!! Such fun!!!!

OK gonna get a pizza and chill tonight - feel another movie comin on !! Found loads and loads when emptying a box yesterday some of which I've never even seen! Like finding pound coins in the sofa lol

Take care peeps - don't forget - love those ONLY whom you consider worthy!!
Jay xxxxx

No comments: