11 August 2008

Back to work!!

Work today was completely mad! We had a full system melt down on Friday which still hadn't been sorted properly. In typical form there were more problems all morning - i only took two days off lol

Spent half hour at the nurses station with Fiona checking my bp etc - had this headache on and off for over 7 days not - stress related we think, bp is low - even for me. I have now gotta get my eyes checked again then more tests eg bloods as the dizzy spells and hot flushes could = that time of life - I SERIOUSLY HOPE not, at 36 I'm not sure i don't want more children with the right man, mind you by the time I meet him I'll be too late lol

I've added some photos - a couple from the weekend.

1 comment:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

what lovely pics of your little ones!!!
bummer to hear about the stalker-ish man!!!
take care
lots of love!!
xoxox
annie