07 August 2008

Lay In?

Failed miserably!! lol Even switched off the alarm! Still woke up at 6 lol

So, what to do today??

I have no idea lol weather looks bad - August seems a little washed out this year - perfect surfing weather - may take a drive to check out the coast - stormy waves my fav! Photographing not mad enough to go in lol

Sometimes you go round our coast and find the odd surfer which is cool - mostly are our lifeguards before work starts - YEP we have lifeguards now - i remember the ring that was it when i was little always knowing i was safe as Mum was a fantastic swimmer!

Now I fancy going swimming ! But unfortunately another new safety thing - one adult per child - so that counts me out !! I could quite handle a few lengths - miss it to be honest! One day ha!

Right im getting hungry - breaky calling lol Have a good day peeps!

xxxxxx

No comments: