Yup that's right - new training sessions begin this week. Trying to build up my strength in my shoulders and arms - stretch sessions in the morning followed by 1 hour in the pool every day - wish me luck lol
The Swimming is mainly underwater and what i would only describe as power swimming - god why did i decide to do this lol - basically gotta build up to an hour of laps in the end using my arms alone - not gonna be fun !! Not the best swimmer in the world so gonna be tough - but if I'm to get back out on a board Ive gotta do it as I'm not half as fit as I used to be.
Managed to loose the extra pounds that I wanted to and am now officially a size 10 and finally seem to be loosing the gymnast look lol - hefty legs that have bothered me for years. So now it's time to work out seriously!! (and yes Ally I can hear you say MAD WOMAN!! but you know me lol)
All for the sport that captured me as a 19 year old - Surfing!! xxxxxx
Jx
1 comment:
Didn't know your house had a pool!!!! Good luck with the new regime.
Post a Comment