Skipped the 1st of September as I cannot remember what I did that day to be honest, well the only thing i know I did was go to the hospital where I didn't really learn much apart from Bob the Nurse has been with the NHS in the same job for 38 years and that he's seen alot of changes lol - im sure based on that i can come up with something lmao
So here's the 2nd of Sept, realising just how calm and adaptable the twins are, while other children kicked up a fuss or were in tears - these two couldn't wait to get in and get started - fantastic!! It must be that twin confidence thing. Anyway proud Mum moment over lol

Following today's fun and games with a visit from a stunning Police Officer attempting to arrest me for theft of my own items - and no he wasn't a strip 'o' gram!! The real deal - apparently shopped by my wonderful ex!! Bless at least he sent me a hot looking guy ha ha!! I think I'm gonna go watch TV in bed with a cocoa - god how old am I??? Ninety already ??
Sleep tight - Ive had a creative day - seems I'M BACK!! Time to change the blog banner me thinks.
Jx
So here's the 2nd of Sept, realising just how calm and adaptable the twins are, while other children kicked up a fuss or were in tears - these two couldn't wait to get in and get started - fantastic!! It must be that twin confidence thing. Anyway proud Mum moment over lol

Following today's fun and games with a visit from a stunning Police Officer attempting to arrest me for theft of my own items - and no he wasn't a strip 'o' gram!! The real deal - apparently shopped by my wonderful ex!! Bless at least he sent me a hot looking guy ha ha!! I think I'm gonna go watch TV in bed with a cocoa - god how old am I??? Ninety already ??
Sleep tight - Ive had a creative day - seems I'M BACK!! Time to change the blog banner me thinks.
Jx

2 comments:
thanks girl. i can feel the love even if you are far away!
OMG! the idiot.
love the pages so far.
Post a Comment