Made this canvas this morning - it's a 6x6 deep edge, used the Hostess pack of papers and SU chipboard letters - which were a little too big so overlapped them - didnt realise til i took the photo that the butterfly actually obscures the wording.
Very very heavily distressed patterened paper flower etc.
Well I like it lol
Still working on classes ready for May and this is one of them so if you are interested in learning how then email me and let me know xx
Very very heavily distressed patterened paper flower etc.
Well I like it lol
Still working on classes ready for May and this is one of them so if you are interested in learning how then email me and let me know xx


1 comment:
This is gorgeous Jane. Would look really good hanging on a craft room wall. I love it!
Post a Comment