18 April 2009

Challenge Me!!!!

Everyone needs a little push to create new things every now and then and Michelle's post about her latest challenge got me thinking - ive challenged Lisa to create a certain type of mini book too.

So challenge me to create something - then i will pick someone to challenge and then so on. Alison, Ally and Lisa - you are all already on my list to challenge haha!

post signature


3 comments:

ally said...

hey why are you picking on me, what have i done lol

ok i challenge you to create a page using no pattern papers at all and you can not use pink, blue inc turquoise or green...mwhah mwah mwah

Sandie said...

I challenge you too scraplift this layout in your own style though!:-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1S9H8-90qnY/SdZlyNZylTI/AAAAAAAAAgo/vBWfrBKvUAs/s1600-h/A+Good+Day.jpg

xxx

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Jane
I have lost the link to my challenge, I am gathering bits together & now I cant find the link you sent me. I am nearing the end of the wedding stationery order & i bought a canvas to play with today.

Where have you been jane, I a missing your inspiation.

Lisa
X